Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

Hey everybody! I just wanted to give ya'll a little update on my "throat issue". Well I had the steroid shot on Monday and by Wednesday I was still having a little swelling and not 100% back to normal (but it was better!) . So I called the Dr. and they wanted me to come in and get a ultrasound on my thyroid and glands and I had some blood work done to see if there was an infection. I should have those results by tomorrow. The Dr. gave me a low dose of steroids to try and clear up the rest of the problem, I started those this morning.
I really want to Thank everyone SO much for the prayers! They really do help! :)

I wanted to post some cards, but my computer is having issues again. So I guess they won't be posted today! I have a very busy day today with Autumn's pep-rally, open house at Chace's school, and Autumn cheers at 2 football games tonight.
Have a Blessed day!

~Winter

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Hope you get to feeling better. You will be in my prayers.