Saturday, July 10, 2010

The KWerner Color Inspiration Challenge that never happened!

Well hello! I wanted to share a card that I made a couple of weeks ago for a Blog friend. The colors from the KWerner Color Challenge a couple of weeks ago were my inspiration and I was going to submit it, but she closed the challenge that evening and my pics weren't done yet! :( Missing the deadline for challenges seem to be happening to me lately! And I don't like it! :( So I didn't get to submit it, but I did get a card made for my Blog friend who needed a little card at the time! Her and her husband liked it, so mission accomplished! :) Here are the colors.

Here's my card.

Supplies: Cardstock- (PTI) white, spring rain, pure poppy, lemon tart, (ColorBook) orange & dark blue ; Stamps- (Lawn Fawn) Harold's ABC ; Ink- (SU!) brocade blue


I did take pics of my flowers today, but I am too tired to crop them. Sorry... I will try to post them tomorrow. We have been mowing, cleaning the yard, and cleaning the pool today. I am so tired, I think I might go to sleep early tonight, maybe before 2 am! :) The kids made it back home safe from camping and they had a good time!
Have a Blessed night!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Your card is lovely

Helen F. said...

This is a great card, Winter...sorry you missed Kristine's challenge, I seem to be LATE all the time ~ just don't know where my weeks fly to :-P

Tenia Nelson said...

We sure did LOVE it!!!!!!! Thanks soooo much!!!! You are a Godsend Miss Winter!!!!!!