Thursday, July 1, 2010

Card Publications- Paper Crafts Card Creations 8

Hey! Well I am Extremely behind on posting my card publications, so I thought I would try and catch up. I had 3 cards in the Paper Crafts Card Creations 8 magazine. I am only allowed to post one so I choose the Girly, You Rock card! I love the fun colors! :)


I have some more to post, but I have lost a pic of one of my tags, so I have to search for that first and then I hope to post the other pubs tomorrow!
I spent the day with my family yesterday! It was suppose to just be me and the kids going to run some errands and a little shopping, but Chance surprised us and came home after a couple of calls that morning and took off work and came with us! We love when he goes with us, but he doesn't like to wait on us to shop and he is usually busy working. But we are getting alot of rain from the Hurricane Alex that hit South Texas and Mexico. So when it rains it's not as hot so A/C's don't seem to break as much. So Chance and I went to the Chiropractor for a much needed adjustment, ran some errands, ate some lunch, and did a little shopping! And Chance not once complained that he was ready, he said however long it takes I'm fine! WOW! I was shocked! :) We had a great time! And even got some school clothes shopping done!
I also picked up a new cord for my laptop! Chance took my laptop apart a few days ago and he decided that it was the cord not the post like we thought. So the new cord is working, but I think my battery is bad and I think I need to get another one and then it should be fine. I really didn't want a new laptop, I am a creature of habit and I don't like change! So keeping my old one is fine with me! :)
Well need to go to town before it starts raining again!
Have a Blessed day!

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Super fun card! Congrats on the 3 card pub! Woot! Woot! I have this issue coming in the mail, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Winter!!!! Fabulous card!