Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper Crafts Card Style Publications

Well Hello! I wanted to share some news with you today. I was very Blessed to be asked to be apart of an AMAZING magazine from Paper Crafts called "Card Style"! It is filled with 4 different card style types. I have always considered myself to have a Clean & Graphic card style, but I guess Paper Crafts seen Classy & Elegant. But then when I started creating the cards, I realized that maybe I do have a Classy & Elegant side too! :) It was alot of fun to create the cards. I had 2 cards in this issue, but I can only share one. So you will have to get a copy to see the other one and to see all the other Amazing cards in there too! Here is my card.
Can ya'll tell I REALLY love Big bows?! :)
Well I need to get some paperwork done, so I hope ya'll have a very Blessed day!

12 comments:

Ann said...

Love that bow, Winter! Congrats on the pub!

Maureen said...

first class classy indeed!! I'm going to try and buy this issue today ready for our road trip :) LOVE your big bows :)

Jocelyn said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on the publication...that is awesome. And that card is very classy:-)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Congrats, Winter! That is wonderful! You make such beautiful cards!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous bow! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This card rocks Miss Winter!! Congrats on the pub!!!

Helen F. said...

Oh congratulations on being published, Winter! I love this classy & elegant card and the bow is magnificent!

Mariana Grigsby said...

Such a beautiful card, Winter!!! Thanks for sharing!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card!! LOVE that big, red bow! Congrats on the pub!

alv賴arez冠bar伶rett said...

faith will move mountains. ..................................................

Jenny said...

Very pretty card, love it!! Congrats!! :) :) :)

Rosanne said...

Gorgeous card, love the bow!