Friday, July 2, 2010

CARDS & Scrapbook Trends Publications

Hey everybody! Well I finally found the tag pic on my computer. So I thought I would post all the cards that I have had published in the last couple of month's with CARDS & Scrapbook Trends magazines.
I had 1 tag and 1 card in the May issue.
1 card in the June issue
And my first card in the Scrapbook Trends May issue. :)

It really has been a Blessing to have things published! I haven't had much picked up lately, but I have been really busy, so I haven't sent in as much. But since I have been busy it has been a little easier with the disappointment of none getting published! :)

Well it has been raining here for the past 3 days and is suppose to rain for at least 2 more. We are still getting the effects of Hurricane Alex. I will take the rain ANY day over the high winds! So I'm not complaining! I have gotten LOTS of paperwork done so I'm happy about that!

I don't know what we are going to do for the 4th of July, it depends on the rain. We are suppose to go to the lake and tube and jet ski and then watch the fireworks show, but we will have to wait and see! Chance has been getting a much needed break because of the rain. Not as many A/C's are breaking! :)

Have a Blessed day!

6 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Hey girl... just did a little catch up on your blog! Love all of your pub cards... especially the ones for ST and Card Creations... those are fun colors! I have been praying for your situation... let me know how it is going! Love you girl! Congrats on all of your pubs! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Congratulations! These are all so cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Whoo! HOo! Congrats on all the pubs! Beautiful projects!

Traveling Mama said...

These are awesome- no surprise that they got snatched up! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs from Denmark!

Ryann said...

Congrats on your pubs! You're a great talent!

Christina Smith said...

Look at all of these publications! Whoohoo!!