Sunday, January 25, 2009

Family Night

We surprised our kids with tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters this past Friday night. For those of you who don't know who the Harlem Globetrotters are, they are a basketball team who are entertainers. They do all kinds of tricks, slam dunks, and lots of humor!! We had a great time. The TV news was there taking video, and they started filming in our direction, so I told my kids we needed to watch the news that night. We watched it when we got home, and sure enough one of the only shots of the fans was US! It was pretty neat! My mom was staying a few days, so she came with us too. She just lost her husband (my step-dad) about 3 months ago, so she has been spending a lot of time with all of her kids. We enjoy her being with us. So here are a few pictures to share, my son refused to take a picture, (he gets tired of me taking his picture), so he is not in any of them!

Slam Dunk!


Granny & Autumn

Me & Chance

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Winter,
The Harlem Globetrotters are awesome, love them! And they are wicked tall if you stand next to one of them. Anyway I wanted to let you know that you have been tagged! You can go over to my blog to see the tag!
Brandi