Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Birthday Blessings Card


I bought these little hearts from Wal-Mart over the weekend and I wanted to make a card and use them. I decided to make a birthday card, don't know anyone having a b-day right now, but I like to store them for when I do need one. I don't like to buy my cards from the store, and sometimes I'm to busy to make one. So it helps to make them early. I made this card yesterday, but lost day light to take pictures. Does anyone have any suggestions on taking better pictures if you don't have good lighting? So here's my card. I'll be back later with a couple more cards.
Have a blessed day!

Recipe:
Paper-Kaleidoscope & white card stock
Accessories- Sentiment cut from Cricket,
heart pillow stickers from K&Company, &
satin polka dot ribbon

2 comments:

fmfab said...

Wow winter - this is a great card. Love the hearts too. I take photos during the day outside on my front porch. Apparently dawn and dusk give the best light for taking photos. Whenever I take mine inside they kinda look yellow!

Britta Swiderski said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! I'll post if on my next post for sure. That totally made my day! That's a cute card. I love the ribbon- so cute! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)