Saturday, January 31, 2009

Calendar of Seasons

I have been looking for an idea for a small desk calendar since December. I finally found one I liked over at PaperSmiles . If you read my blog, you know that my name is Winter,(yes that is my real first name). I have a sister named Somer, my daughter's name is Autumn, and my sister Somer's daughter is named Gracelynn Spring. So I decided to do these calendars with names of the season's and pictures of each person with that name on it. Instead of the correct spelling of the season Summer, I put the spelling of my sister's name Somer. My sister Somer has been following my blog, so Somer I hope you like this one, I'm sending it to you. Love you!
I hope everyone else likes it too!

Recipe:
Paper: My Minds Eye & cream card stock
Ink: SU!- basic brown
Stamps: Stamp craft- Greek Stone
Accessories: pictures printed from computer, cream stitched ribbon


3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. I love all of your names. I think it is really neat how you both named your daughters after seasons.

AMY FLEMING said...

This is adorable!!!! I really love the names how cool!!! thanks also for your comments.

Hayley said...

Gorgeous calender