Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teacher Gifts

Good morning! I wanted to give you an update on Autumn's test scores. Well we are unsure about how good she did (we will find that out in a couple of weeks), but we do know that she PASSED! :) So we have already started our Summer and that includes sleeping in! :)
Today I wanted to share a gift set I made for Chace's teacher. I figured she could use it next year. It is a note card set of 10 with envelopes. I used my Lawn Fawn stamps Just My Type and the apple is from another set and I printed out "A note from Mrs. Ford" off of my computer. And I used some of my new ColorBox Yellow Cadmium ink that I ordered from the Lawn Fawn store too! And I LOVE it!
I used the clear box that I got from one of my PTI stamp sets. I love these little boxes, they come in so handy! :) Here is the back, nothing great but I wanted to show you the envelopes. I just stamped an apple on the front of each one.Supplies: Cardstock- (PTI) white, summer sunrise, pure poppy, true black ; Stamps- (Lawn Fawn) Just My Type, (KI Memories) school days ; Ink- (ColorBox) Yellow Cadmium, Warm Red, (Memento) Tuxedo Black, (Hampton Art- a' la mode) Aqua ; Other- (Fiskars) scallop circle punch, (Sizzix) Circle die, (PTI) clear box

Well that's it today. I still have another teacher gift set to show you, so I hope to post it tomorrow. Have a Blessed day! :)

8 comments:

Christina Smith said...

Go Autumn, go Autumn!! I am loving this card! Perfect for a teacher. It's funny because I never gave my teacher gifts. Maybe we were too poor. Ha! Again, you are so creative!

~kelly marie~ said...

Wooo, Autumn!

I love this card and what you did with Just My Type! So wonderful! She will love it!

Traveling Mama said...

This is adorable! I totally love this!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

These are great Winter! I am sure Ms. Ford loved them! Congrats to both the kiddo's... that is awesome!! And wow... the baby gifts... you outdid yourself. Love that tutu!!

Vanessa said...

Wow, it seems like ages that I commented here! I love your sweet gift set, the teacher must have loved this!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Winter!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, winter, on your pc win!!

naomi chokr said...

Ahhhh! congratulations on being picked for gallery idol! so much fun to see so many names i recognize!!!! goodluck! im soo happy for you!