Monday, May 31, 2010

April CARDS Pubs

Hey everybody! Happy Memorial Day! I am so very grateful for all of the soldiers, past and present, who fight to keep us free and safe! Thank you! :)

Well today I wanted to post a card that was in the April CARDS issue. Yes, I am behind on posting these, but I am going to try and get it up to date! I love this card so much because I LOVE the Heather Bailey fabric. I think I need to order some more! :)
I am trying out a new photo editing system and I am LOVING it so far! I just used the collage option on this one, the pics were already edited. I will be posting some more on that soon!


Well I am off to help my sweet husband clean our pool out! He already drained it and now we need to scrub it clean. Yes we are a little late doing this too, but not much weekend time at home lately! :)

Have a Blessed and safe day!

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Can't believe that's fabric, it looks gorgeous!

Agata said...

Beautiful! It really looks gorgeous and very neat! Love the colors, too!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations on your published card! It's so colorful and pretty! :)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Super adorable card, Winter....love the colors!

Anthonette said...

Ohhhh...gorgeous! Congrats on the publication.

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Love that fabby fabric! I can't buy fabric, I had to give that up when i started collecting paper. Lord help me if bought both, i would need a new house to put my family in! ha
Have a great day!
R

PS What editing program are you using? I need to get a new one too.

Courtney Baker said...

Girl that card is gorgeous. Love those colors!