Friday, January 15, 2010

EBTKS Sketch 3 Challenge

Good Morning! It's time for another Sketch Challenge at EBTKS blog. This week, the sketch is from Lynnette. Her idea came from her TV stand. I tell you what, inspiration really is everywhere, if we just look! :) I was very thankful that Lynnette and the other EBTKS girls, allowed me to do the post over at the EBTKS blog, to help spread the word about the St. Jude card drive. Thanks girls! :) Although it is not mandatory to make a card for St. Jude's, we would like to invite you all to join us in the card drive if you would like. There is still time to send in cards for the card drive and the challenge will last until Jan. 25th! So please stop by the EBTKS blog for all of the details on the challenge and to see all the other EBTKS girls' cards! And go here, for all of the details on the card drive.
So here is the awesome sketch and my card for the challenge and it will also go to the kids at St. Jude's! This one is a little more girly, than the others that I have made, but Valentine cards, tend to look girly! :)

Supplies
{Love card}
Cardstock- (PTI) pure poppy, raspberry fizz, (Recollections) pink
Patterned paper- (PTI) text-style simple valentine
Stamp- (PTI) mega mixed messages
Ink- (ColorBok) rouge
Other- (PTI) vintage buttons, crocheting thread, (EK Success) circle punch, (Cricut) cut heart
Have a Blessed day!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet card winter...love the huge heart!

Courtney Baker said...

Super cute Winter!

Angela said...

Hi Winter - I think your cards are great! Just wanted to let you know that I heard about your St. Jude card drive through another blog, and I just sent you a package with a dozen valentines! I'll post them via mr. linky once I get the photos uploaded. Thanks fro doing such a cool thing!

Alice said...

very sweet card, Winter! lovely!

Teresa Kline said...

Winter this is fabo...I luv the heart!

I have a question about the St.Judes cards, do you want us to put a message inside? I know you stated we could put a message inside, I didn't know if you are planning on doing so as well, should we leave room for your? Will you be handing them out yourself? this is so awesome, to know these children will be so blessed and loved...thank you!

enjoy *~*

Angie Tieman said...

How CUTE! Love that layer around the heart!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love your card Winter!! I love the heart in place of the circle!! You rebel you!! :)

craftieodmae said...

Hi Winter, I got my 6 little cards in the mail to you for St.Judes, I didn't sign the inside, forgot it due to trying to hurry for work and get them mailed. Do waht ever you like with them. Also, do you want photos of the cards we sent you? Anywho, they in the mail........

Jane said...

GORGEOUS!!! love how you created the scallops for the heart! brilliant!