Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lots & Lots of Hearts

Hey everybody! Well it's been a few days since I stopped in, and I'm happy to say that I've already received 3 packages of cards in the mail so far! Woo Hoo! Keep'em coming! :) I've added more prizes and sponsors to the Sponsor page, and if you have something that you want to donate, Please let me know. 
Here are a few more cards I made. My craft room isn't at my new house, it's at my old house, which is now our new office. So that means on weekends, I usually don't go over to the office, so I bring some projects home to work on. I stamped a bunch of images and used my Copics to color them, one weekend. These are Wplus9 Design stamps and PTI sentiments.


Well that's it for today. I'll check back in tomorrow and give you an update on cards that might have came in. Have a Blessed Sunday! 

~Winter

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute! My card will go postal to you this week!

Celeste Goff said...

I cannot see where to mail my cards to for the St. Judes Valentine card donation. Are we supposed to sign our cards as well or leave them with just the sentiment on the inside so someone (like a nurse or family member) can give them out to the children?