Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Card Drive Update!

Hey everybody! I wanted to stop in for a min. and give you an update on the Card Drive! The cards are starting to come in quick! :) It really overwhelms me to have SO many people want to help out these special kids! Thank you all SO much!
I wanted to share some more cards I made from the Lawn Fawn sets! I love all the smiles on her stamp sets! :) The first couple of cards are from her new set "here's the scoop". 
 
 
 
 And one of my favorite sets "my silly valentine"!
Well I need to get back to packaging cards! :)
I hope you all have a Blessed day!,

~Winter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi winter!
i am sending a small pkg of 10 cards today from salt lake. i do not have a blog, but enjoy making cards. i will mail them priority, and they sd arrive by friday!
thanks for your efforts for this wonderful cause.
hugs,
marty ferraro
mbfo22@gmail.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Hi Winter!! LOVING your cards!! I just mailed off some more that I made to you -- made sure that they will be to you on time :) Here are my latest ones :) http://thetuckerwolekclan.blogspot.com/2013/01/will-you-be-my-valentine.html

Christiana said...

So sweet! You've really made a lot this year! I'm definitely planning to get an earlier start for next time.

Helen F. said...

Your cards are always such a "sweet" treat ~ these are certainly no exception :) Hope you received a ton of cards, Winter {{{HUGS}}}