Monday, October 31, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints Review

Hey everybody! I am SO excited about this post today! I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints company and asked if I would like to receive a canvas print, in exchange for me writing a preview about their product. Um...can you say YES Please?!!! :)
It was very easy to navigate around their site and make the order. They offer AMAZING deals on their canvas's and I was able to upgrade my canvas for a GREAT price! There is so many different sizes you can choose from. I got an 18 X 24. It is BIG and I LOVE it! This canvas will be our first piece of decoration in our new house!!! I'm really excited about that, I know it will look so good! :) I love how the image can be wrapped around the canvas too! And it is very well made so I know it will last a long time in our new house! :)
I made my order late last Tuesday night and it arrived at my door this morning! Less than a week! And I was super excited that the company was located in my home state of Texas! :)

I plan on ordering some more canvas prints in the future to go into my craft room. I was even thinking it would be really nice to give them away as gifts too! And Christmas is just around the corner! :)
So if you want to your photos to canvas, then Easy Canvas Prints can do it.
If you go "like" their Facebook page, then you will automatically receive 50% off your next order and get free shipping too! What a great deal! :)

Thanks Easy Canvas Prints, for a Beautiful Canvas!
Have a Blessed Day!

~Winter

3 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

It looks AWESOME Winter!! Of course... how could it not with such a beautiful family on it!?!? :) Love you!!

Johnna Buntin said...

I tried Easy Canvas and got fast and courteous service as well. Have had two prints already and planning for more

Helen F. said...

I thought I commented on this post~~hmmm, guess not!
Well I just love black and white photos and this one of your gorgeous family on canvas is AMAZING, Winter!!!
TFS, I am going to look into this for a beautiful B&W photo of my DH and me taken on a cruise two years ago.