Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yes...Thanksgiving in February!

Hey everybody! Sharing more of my cards from the past! And yes...these are from Thanksgiving! :) I sent these out to my family, because we weren't going to be together on that day! These are some more stamps that I won! Woo Hoo! I love free stuff! :)

I love the texture of these stamps, they look so real! I made this one for my Mee Mee. She LOVE flowers, so I thought I would make her some Fall looking flowers! :)

Keeping it short and sweet! :)

Have a Blessed day!

2 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Great fall cards. Love that big flower. Very cool stamp. Love the poppie cards in previous posts too!

WOW Gold said...

I sent these out to my family, mainly because we weren't heading being collectively on that day
When we play the WOW, we need to try get the Cheap WOW Gold,thst's to say, spend less money, do we have any good way to buy wow gold cheap from trust friends or some way else? When we have that we can play the game becomes more quickly and update the levels more easy.