Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve! Hey everybody! Long time no post! Life has been VERY busy as I'm sure it has for everybody! I have been making lots of cards and I wanted to share some of those today.
These are some cards that I made some of my close friends, we called ourselves the Football Mommas back in football, but since we are starting basketball, we can call ourselves the Basketball Mommas! :)
We wanted to get together and make Christmas cards this year, but life was too busy and we didn't get around to doing it. So I made them each a card and I made them some tags too. Here are all of the cards together. I used my American Crafts Christmas paper that I won last year. I love that stuff, the colors are so pretty! And here they are by themselves. I made them like a quilt-y pattern (I'm sure that's not a word), and I thought it fit good with the scripture, "For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given. Isaiah 9:6" And I stitched on each one and added some of my twine from The Twinery. LOVE that stuff! And here are the tags. I made them 10 each.I used several different Christmas stamps on all of these. I realized I have Tons of Christmas stamps...and that make it hard for me to choose which ones I want to use. So I just used all of them! :)
I made some more cards very similar to these for my MIL to give out, but I skipped the stitching and twine, I was running out of time. :)

Well that's all for today! I hope you all have a VERY Blessed Christmas Eve! :)

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Hi Winter!!! These are just gorgeous!! I didn't realize how much I miss your art until I saw these...but we do need balance in our lives...what a treat to see these today...I LOVE that Verve sentiment and used it on several of my cards. A very blessed Christmas to you and your sweet family...hugs :)

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful cards! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Tenia Nelson said...

These projects are awesome!!!

Jen Carter said...

These are so cute! I love how you used the twine of the cards!!