Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wishing You A Speedy Recovery & Thank You Veterans

Hey everybody! I have been trying to get back into posting on my blog. I have so many projects and sometimes it just seems like to much work to even get started on editing pics! But I edited a ton of pics this weekend, so that helps alot!

So today's card is a card I made for my sweet friend Kelley! I tried to make a card that she would like, so I made it on kraft and used a single black pearl! And that is what she told me she noticed first! I love when that happens! :)

I also want to Thank all the Veterans that have served, are serving, and will serve one day! At my son's school they are having a book fair this week, and the theme of the book fair is "Hero's"! They had to do a project, where they had to write about their Hero and draw a picture of them. Chace wrote about his Grandpa David (Chance's Dad) and how he fought in the Vietnam War. He told his Daddy he would have wrote about him, but he wanted to write about how his Grandpa fought in the war! How sweet is that?!

Me and the kids never got to meet David, he died from cancer when Chance was 13 years old. But I know that we would have LOVED him and he would have LOVED us! He truly loved Chance and I know now that Chance shows his kids love the way his Dad showed him love! I wanted to share a pic of his dad when he was in his late 20's. He looks SO much like Chance! :)
I hope you all have a Blessed day!

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

Your bright get well card is perfect! Never thought to do the sentiment that way but it looks awesome.