Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kaylie & Kylie!

Hey everybody! Well as you can tell...I haven't gotten back to my regular blog posting yet! I have had lots of projects to finish this week. I'm trying to get all the lose ends tied before me and Chance go for a weekend getaway to a Bed & Breakfast! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to just sit around with my honey and rest and enjoy each other! :) My wonderful MIL will be keeping the kids, Thanks Cindy! :)

Some of the projects I have been working on are for these little girls here. (I will be posting those soon.) These are my sweet little nieces, Kylie, Gracie, & Kaylie. This pic was taken on our 'Girls Weekend'! Don't they look adorable?! Of course I was telling them how to pose! :) Today is Kylie & Kaylie's 5th Birthday! I wanted to share this adorable pic of my sister Somer and the twins when they were just a couple of days old. Yes they were really that big at birth! My sister is about 5ft. 2in. and about 110 lbs. She had a 7lb. 3oz. baby & a 6 lbs. 9 oz. baby (I hope I got the weights right! ;) ) I think she gained like 30 lbs. and NO stretch marks! I know...can you believe that?! She is Amazing! :) Everyone always thought me and Somer were twins (some people still do!), because we are only 14 months apart in age. I always say that I guess I looked like the "dumb" twin in the year book, always 2 years behind her! :) So when she really had twins...it was so cool! :) She really is a great Momma! :) Here is Kaylie's card. They are having a swimming party for their birthday, but I didn't know that when I made this card. They took swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago, so I was thinking 'No more floaties'! :) I used one of the sketches from the Go to Sketches magazine from Paper Crafts! I Love that magazine! I have made several cards from the sketches lately, I will be posting those soon too! :)And here is Kylie's!

Supplies: Cardstock: Lavender Moon, Hawaiian Shores, Melon Berry, White (Papertrey Ink) ; Stamps: floaties & splashes- Swimsuit Season & name- Harold's ABCs- (Lawn Fawn), waves- Hooked On You (Wplus9 Design Studio), Happy Birthday sentiment- You're Dandy (Practicing Creativity) ; Ink: Pink Grapefruit, Spring Pansy (VersaMagic, Basic Black (SU!) ; Ribbon: Black sheer (unknown) ; Other: Corner rounder (EK Success) , circle cutter (Martha Stewart)

Well I guess that's it for tonight! I wanted to post this before 12:00 am! :)

Have a Blessed night!

No comments: