Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Cards

Hey everybody! How was your weekend? Mine has been pretty busy. We had a Christmas get together with family on Saturday and I have been working on last minute Christmas gifts. I will show those later. I have a few more Christmas cards to share. I made these for the recent PC Card Creation calls, these weren't chosen, so I ended up giving them away as Christmas cards. I did have 3 cards excepted for PC's Card Creations and 2 for CARDS! :) Thank you for all the encouragement and compliments, each and everyone of you gives me! It means alot to me! I also wanted to remind everyone of the Sketch Challenge going on over at Everything But The Kitchen Sink Blog. I know everyone is really busy with Christmas preparations, but this would be a great sketch for a last minute Christmas card, Thank You card, or For A Gracious Hostess card! :) I hope you all can play along!
Oh, and my card for the 10 min. card challenge, had a shout out from Jessica Witty today on her blog! Thanks Jessica! :)
I wanted to leave you with a picture today, that my sister sent me her Christmas card! I'm starting to wonder if my family is 'Twisted'! Staging these scenes of our kids! :) But I really LOVE the picture, I can't help but laugh everytime I see it! :) If you only knew how those two twins were, I would have thought they would have their older sister wrapped up in lights! :)


I hope all of you Christmas preparations are going well!

Supplies:
{Just a Little Christmas Note Card}
Cardstock- (PTI) pure poppy
Patterned paper- (PTI) try before you buy papers
Stamp- (PTI) Signature Christmas
Ink- (Versamark) watermark
Other- (Filligree) white embossing powder, (Hobby Lobby) white wooden snowflake, (Studio 18) red rhinestone

{Joy To The World Card}
Cardstock- (Georgia Pacific) white
Patterned paper- (PTI) try before you buy papers
Stamp- (PTI) Signature Christmas
Ink- (PTI) ocean tides
Other- (Hobby Lobby) white wooden snowflake, (Studio 18) silver rhinestone


Have a Blessed day!

19 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful cards and such beautiful daughters, too! Congrats on the pubs!

Deanna said...

These are fantastic cards and a great photo of the kids! Are you in May Cards? I have 2 in there as well and 2 in Card Creations. Yay, it is so exciting huh! Congrats to you!

Daniela F. said...

Haha, that Christmas photo is just too funny! Awesome cards, Winter!! Congrats on the publications :)

Maureen said...

Love the dp's on these, Winter...and as always...love the snowflakes :) Congrats on the publishing calls...I haven't done much more for them...got a little discouraged...how many cards do you send in for one call? It's a lot of work (both sending and creating!)

Christina Smith said...

That Christmas picture is hilarious! Your cards are so beautiful! Have a blessed Christmas!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful cards, Winter!! Congrats on the upcoming pubs! Your sister's Christmas card is hilarious! Thanks for sharing it!

Cindy Lee said...

Beautiful cards as always!! Congrats on getting published! Woohoo! Thanks for sharing the Christmas pic...it's hilarious!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Hey Winter! :) Congrats girl!! Awesome that you were published! You so deserve it!!
And your Christmas cards are just beautiful!! :)
I finally found some time to play over at EBTKS and posted my first challenge!! :) Yay! I have been wanting to play along for a while...finally got the chance!

That Christmas pic is just great btw!! :) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Huge Congrats on the pubs!! It is no surprise :) These cards are gorgeous. This picture is priceless. Hope that y'all have a very Blessed Christmas.
Danielle

~amy~ said...

LOVE your cards Winter! Such a FUN pic...cracked me up!

Traveling Mama said...

That picture is priceless! I love it! And I love your cards too! If they are turning these down then they must have some serious competition! Congrats on your much deserved recognition and publications! Hope you have a very Merry and blessed Christmas! Hugs!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh... I think the fun pictures are great!! This picture is too funny! Your cards are awesome as well!! Congrats on all the pubs... that is so exciting! I didn't get any for either but the cancer thing kind of put a halt to my card making so I only got in a few to both! Oh well!! Maybe next time!! So happy for you thought.. that is Awesome!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

so glad to have chanced upon your blog! Your cards are amazing. God bless.

Karin said...

Great cards and LOVE the fun picture you shared! Congrats on getting recognized for your great creations!

Savitri said...

Love your cards and the picture is awesome!! Your family has the greatest photos :P Maybe next year I'll have time for some craziness like this. This year I barely got my cards out. I think this time we'll be sending out family photos for V-day or just cause day :)

Jessica said...

Great cards, Winter!! It's been so long since I've been here on your blog. You creations are as charming as usual :)

Happy Holidays!!!

Courtney Baker said...

That picture is too funny! I love it. And great cards as always!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards, Winter! Love your blog!

Jessica said...

Congrats on your pubs, Winter! I always love coming across your projects. And that Christmas pic is *hilarious*!