Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Clean & Graphic- Moxie Fab

Well Hello! How are ya'll doing today? I'm doing pretty good! Still busy with my kids, and sports, and now Autumn started doing tumbling classes on Monday afternoons. She did really good on her first class yesterday. She was doing flip flops with a spotter! Doing flip flops will be great for her cheerleading. She will get to try out for cheerleader in Jr. High in May. She is so excited, but nervous about that!
Ok, on to crafty stuff! I made some cards today for the Moxie Fab World Blog. I made this card for the Clean & Graphic Challenge. It is a very simple card, just the way I like it! :) I just hand cut a tree and stamped it in houndstooth. You know me and houndstooth! :) Added a wood grain tree stump, a glittery star, and a sentiment and Voila! :) Here it is!
Supplies:
Paper- white, green, and kraft cardstock
Stamp- PTI-mega mixed messages, Hero Arts- houndstooth, All Night Media- wood grain, Making Memories- Just Chillin' Boys Collection- star
Ink- Martha Stewart- green, ColorBox Chalk Ink- chestnut roan
Accessories- Martha Stewart- glue & glitter, hand cut- tree and stump

Have a Bleesed night!

31 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

This is so cute! I love that houndstooth! You are going to sell me on it if you keep posting these cute cards with it! LOL! Hope you have a great day!

Courtney Baker said...

This is really cute Winter! I love that you just hand cut it.

You daughter reminds me of myself at that age. I was cheering and working on my tumbling. I'm sure you are super proud of her!

~amy~ said...

excellent Winter!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful!

Helen F. said...

Clean & Graphic, indeed! Love your choice of colors and design here, Winter ~ beautiful card for this challenge.
Best wishes in this very exciting, fun time for Autumn :o)

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza!! This is the cutest tree ever!! Excellent clean and simple graphic card!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thanks for posting this to the challenge!

{PurpleD} said...

Congrats for winning this category! Wow, that's awesome!

Daniela F. said...

Very cool card, Winter! Houndstooth and woodgrain - how trendy can a card be?! Congrats on being on Cath's blog :-)

Elise said...

Well, WINTER! Congratulations to you, Moxie girl! This is LOVELY and so elegant! Huge hugs and happy thoughts to you, my dear!

Cindy said...

A BIG MOXIE FAB CONGRATULATIONS Winter:) Wonderful card.

Jessica said...

Hi Winter, I was so happy when I went to see the winning entries for the Moxie Fab holiday challenges and to see your card as the first winner!!! Yay!!! I bet your ecstatic with joy, huh?? Congratulations to you, it's such a cute card!!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Congrats, Winter!! Well created card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Winter!!!!!

Janelle said...

Congrats on being a winner! Love this card, too. That houndstooth makes a perfect tree -- I'm thinking of copying you...

Karla Kroese said...

Congratulations, Winter! Great card!!

NinaB said...

Congratulations on winning! Your card is fabulous.

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations on your win!! I was so excited to see your card! It is so fun! I love the way you used houndstooth!

Kim J. said...

Congratulations on the win! Love the card--it's the perfect Christmas card for fashionistas with that gorgeous houndstooth tree! {hugs}

Anthonette said...

A big huge CONGRATS, Winter! Very exciting to see your card with the category. Well-deserved!

Deb Rymer said...

Just saw you won, girl!! Congrats!! So happy for you!

Kathie Bailey said...

Love this simple but elegant card Winter. Congratulations on your Moxie Fab win!

Rose said...

Congrats Winter - this is a beautiful and understated card!

Windy Robinson Life Handmade said...

Great job! Congratulations Winter:)

Barbara M said...

Wow just the big shout out! Really nice card...congrats to you!

Charlene Austin said...

Woohoo! Congrats....so well deserved!!

Amy said...

Congrats on being one of Cath's winners! Love the houndstooth!

Helen F. said...

Ohhhh Winter ~ had to add my CONGRATS on your win here! This card is so perfect ~ love it lots.

lynn said...

winter, congratulations on your win--love the card!

Laural-Lee said...

I just love this simple card!!!

Jennie said...

Love this card, Winter! Congrats on your win! I'm so glad I'm on Thanksgiving break, so I can take time to view all of your beautiful work. Take care! Jennie